Diaz Automotive is a registered vehicle inspection station in Forney, TX. In Texas, you have to have your vehicle registered every year to legal.
Starting on March 1st, 2015, Texas will be combining the vehicle inspection sticker and registration sticker in to one sticker that is renewed at the time of your registration renewal. For more information regarding the combination o of the two stickers and when you need to get your vehicle inspected, visit the Texas vehicle inspection sticker combination website.
Need financial assistance passing inspection? Ask us how we can help!
What criteria do I need to meet to pass inspection?
All vehicles must show proof of insurance, and no vehicle dashboard warning lights can be lit. The additional specific criteria for vehicles differs from type to type. These are the items that are inspected on a passenger vehicle:
- Windshield Wipers
- Seat Belts
- Brakes (system) (Parking – beginning with 1960 models)
- Wheel Assembly
- Exhaust System
- Exhaust Emission System (beginning with 1968 models)
- Beam Indicator (beginning with 1948 models)
- Tail Lamps (2); (1) if 1959 model or earlier
- Stop Lamps (2); (1) if 1959 model or earlier
- License Plate Lamp (1)
- Rear Red Reflectors (2)
- Turn Signal Lamps (beginning with 1960 models)
- Head Lamps (2)
- Motor, Serial, or Vehicle Identification Number
- Gas caps on vehicles 2-24 model years old
- Window Tint.